It’s that time again. One more CD to go and I’ll be finished with Reading Lolita in Tehran.
I’m going to miss it. I feel as if Azar Nafisi is a dear friend.
I’ve been combing our library’s database, though, for my next audio book and getting more and more frustrated. My search results, so far:
- The Adventures of Augie March—no copies
- Heart of Darkness—no copies
- The Prime of Miss Jean Brodie—no copies
- The Age of Innocence—they have it! but, both copies are checked out
- Pale Fire—no copies
- My Antonia—one copy, checked out
- Mrs. Dalloway—one copy, checked out
- Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy—no copies
The last time this happened, I resorted to buying the book on CD. I can’t afford to keep doing that, though, so I’ve got to find something at the library.
I’ll keep you posted.